We need a Chief Mate able to join a Bulker vessel (2001 year built; Panama flag; DWT 18320 / GRT 11194; )
joining after Dry Dock China in beg.-mid. October
Russian-Ukrainian Officers, Phillipino Ratings.
Conditions of employment: 4 months contract; the proposed monthly wages USD6700-6900.
From prospective candidates we expect:
- rank and vessel type experience
- valid documents (compliant with STCW 1978, as amended)
- good references/ recommendations
If interested, and can meet the above requirements, please apply with your latest CV
Engine Type: B&W 6G70ME | Vacancy for Chief Officers with crude oil tanker experience, who are ready to work in fully mixed crew (Indian, Pakistani, Filipino, Russian). Good English level is obligatory.
We are looking for Experienced Chief officer for Dutch flagged Tug with possibility to get a permanent contract.
Valid all STCW documents
Dutch endorsement (advantage)
Valid medical certificate (International)
Good English skills is a must
At least two years of experience on same or similar type vessel
Contact duration: 2 months
Salary: 165 Euro p. d. Net
Joining: Mid. October
Please apply online to https://ojcrew.crewinspector.com/public/vacancy or send your CV to: email@example.com
Safety officer on Passenger Ship
7 500 - 8 200 USD
in 3 months
Level of English
We are seeking Safety Officers with previous expedition experience to join our client, who manages a fleet of Passenger ships.
The crew change will be in the middle of December, 2021.
*All nationalities are welcome*
Safety Officer should hold the CO License, and will do mostly around 4h watch per day, responsible for crew safety trainings and drills, responsible for the maintenance with safety equipment, risk assessments, permit to work etc.
- good knowledge of English
- experience on passenger vessels
- valid STCW certificates
- the Advanced or Basic Polar Code course certificate
- valid medical certificate
- navigation experience in Antarctic/Artic waters
- contract: 3 months on/off schedule
- salary: 7500-8200 USD per month
- German management
- good career opportunities
- competitive terms and conditions
- good employment benefits
- exceptional sailing area’s